Credit Finance

All American Appliances & TV Fayetteville Store

We have Instant Approval credit financing options for appliances at out store. “No credit needed”  helps our customers get approved quickly. The no credit check/ easy finance program offers:

90 Days Same As Cash

–  We do not pull your credit to get approved, but we report your credit monthly to help rebuild your credit.

– The customer can out out at anytime with no penalty.

– Bankruptcy does not affect the customer’s approval.

Instant Approval Program allows us to approve 90% of our customers in about 60 seconds. For the other 10% we submit a bank statement. We can still get them approved.

All American Used Appliances offers great options to get you the appliance you need. Call us or come by our store for more information about our no credit check/ credit finance program.

All American Appliances & TV Fayetteville Store

1330 Bragg Blvd, Fayetteville, NC 28301

Appliances & TV’s at UNBEATABLE PRICES!!